Discuss Ideal Logic & Logic + firing in the night? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Spreck

Gas Engineer
Apologies if this is a daft question! I've not worked on many Ideal's normally Worcestershire & Baxi's.

Is it normal for the Ideal Logic & Logic + models to fire intermittently throughout the night even when no demand?

Thanks in advance Spreck.

pre heat or a frost stat depending on boiler location

Reply to Ideal Logic & Logic + firing in the night? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
E
Have an Ideal Logic + 18 with intermittent fault. When on demand the display constantly changes from O to C but burner doesn’t start. Can fix by...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back