Discuss Ideal isar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Has anyone got the voltages and colour of wires to test on both types if diverter for the isar. I have most info on this boiler apart from this. Called ideal and they gave me some info but not sure which valve it's for. Was told one valve is yellow 240 on htg and 240 purple hw and another type purple 240 hw and red 240 htg.anyone know for definite so I can write on my notes in van. Thanks

I think the Honeywell valve has 3 wires, there'll be 240 on 2, but they vary depending on whatever demand is

I think the Honeywell valve has 3 wires, there'll be 240 on 2, but they vary depending on whatever demand is

Cheers mate. Ideal tech got back to me and sent wiring voltage info to me. There are several different valves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal isar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, sorry but im after a bit of advice. I have a problem where my boiler randomly fires up 2/3/4 times a day when there is no call for heat...
Replies
Views
We've been the house for just over 2 years. We've only just got around to figuring out this 'Y' plan system as we've never had one before. We've...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got an Ideal Logic+ System Boiler (installed by my plumber as a Y-plan currently in the simple on/off mode) with Google Nest 3rd Gen. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock