Discuss Ideal Esprit HE 24 Combi in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Is not working and cuts out with an L9 code. Will not start again for some time until the heat exchanger cools, which is a good while.

Will fire up if left alone, pressure gauge fluctuates wildly before cutting out. It is overheating on the heat exchanger?

Manual is indicating a thermistor issue? but maybe be the pump or PCB, any ideas?

I would be grateful of the wisdom of the forum can advise

All radiator trvs open ?

Reply to Ideal Esprit HE 24 Combi in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
I wish to thank the boiler guy for disconnecting Hive for me from the combi boiler. You did a wonderful job of cutting off the heating bit, so now...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope someone can help with this one too. Main combi 24 HE, heating fires up as normal then stops after about 30 seconds. Any thoughts...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back