Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A Boiler de-aeration in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A.
If there is can some one kindly tell me the procedure.
Looking online i found on newer baxi boilers that you turn the heating knob all the way back (12-oclock) anti-clockwise and then 2 quarter turns back and forth twice, is that correct?

Like on a Vaillant Boiler there is a P0 function to purge the air out.

put the boiler on low very low and leave it running for and hour, then turn the heat up a little ie, 50 leave for a hour,
then see how you go from there.

Reply to Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A Boiler de-aeration in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Baxi DUO-TEC boiler Trying to repressurise using the 2 blue valves - left valve won't budge. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
I have an older Baxi Solo 18 HE condensing boiler which is working fine. It’s very basic with a boiler temperature control. The boiler temperature control knob is very basic setting displaying low to high, turn clockwise to increase, anti clockwise to decrease temperature. What is the optimum...
Replies
Views
Hello All My Baxi Duo Tec Combi HE error display light is not 'lit up' - it appears to be blank. My boiler hasn't worked since the weekend so I checked the boiler panel expecting to see an error E119 low pressure message which I can normally fix myself. The error message display panel appears to...
Replies
Views
Called to repair Baxi Duo-Tec Combi no hot water? Replaced plate heat exchanger blocked solid replaced change over cartridge and DHW sensor still the same issue Boiler comes on reaches 43-45* then shuts down then reignites and then same again? I took the inner door panel off while the hot tap...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months ago (c.2 months) my Baxi combi boiler had an issue where the hot water would go hot and cold on a regular cycle; it would get hot, then cool down, then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock