Discuss I thought you couldn't pump mains legally? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
So why is this allowed to be installed?

Salamander Pumps HomeBoost HB Booster Mains Water Boosting Pump 1.6bar

Thought it was the amount of water per minute that is limited.

Is it because you are allowed to, subject to the water undertaker's permission? Although manufacturer's website claims you can pump up to 12l/m and this pump is limited to 12l/m. Need to re-read my blue book (again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I thought you couldn't pump mains legally? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Help pls, I’ve got a Salamander Accubust water main pump it has an in & out & third port for an accumulator can I blank off the accumulator port...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock