Discuss How to sink an electric box in 1 minute 30 seconds..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

A brilliant piece of kit for your SDS drill.

[DLMURL="http://www.moorcut.co.uk/quadcut-square-hole-cutter"]Quadcut Square Hole Cutter[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
that looks really good although the price is a bit out of my range excellent for a sparky though.

soft block

anything else forget it

i bought one and bined it that day 70 pound gone

I've had a similar one for about 20 years. They work well and save a lot of time.
With hard brick you need to use the tricutter then square the hole with the sds bolster.

Most sockets go on internal walls, MOST (not all - for you argumentative types) internal walls are block or thermalite rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to sink an electric box in 1 minute 30 seconds..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock