Discuss How much to fit one of these plus electrics? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, posted on here a week or so ago about a customer who wanted a shower pump fitted, someone here recommended the shower booster pump and when I spoke to the customer he actually said that's what he has been looking at and that's what he wants. As it's the cheapest option no doubt.

1st Choice For Most - Fully Automatic Shower Power Booster (SP2). Blue LED For Hot or Cold water Gravity Systems and with a 3 year warranty - Shower Power Booster

This is the pump I am going to fit.

It's going in the airing cupboard so will increase the HW to the whole house rather than sticking it under the bath.

This looks like a reasonably easy fit but there are no sockets in the airing cupboard so I will need to fit one which will mean spurring off another socket and running new cable - this will probably be put in mini trunking and run along the skirting board. gash I know but the customer will not be wanting to pay much.

What would you charge for a job like this?

I'm intrigued with these Ash, had a custard ask about one the other day. Would you come on here and say if it was any good

1/2 day + materials + advance hassle fee in case it doesn't live up to custard's expectations...

Has anyone seen one of these working? I'm intrigued...

I'm with masood on this army, I've never came accross a pump like this and I'm also intrigued where it gets its boost from with being so small it can't have ample sized impellers for a bit of centrifugal oomph ,, it looks like it's a piston but surely you'd need one for the hot and one for the cold ,, or am I missing something,

You can by a twin impellered pump for ÂŁ99....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much to fit one of these plus electrics? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock