Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss how can i review my old posts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper Gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, sorry if this is out of place but i want to review my old posts because one of you kind gentlemen gave me the link for boiler manuals which is somewhere within this website...

also there is another website called parts arena which i use every now and again...does any one have the link?

i had to format my hard drive so lost all my good links

cheers

DD368.

Use the search button for the word index , it's in the boiler manuals by puddle.

Also go to your profile page and you'll se them in there

you will find the index for boiler manuals at the top of this section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how can i review my old posts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock