Search the forum,

Discuss Hot-water hose >>> Garden-hose? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Are the connectors on a hot-water hose the same a garden-hose?

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-26 194130.png
    Annotation 2020-07-26 194130.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Hot-water hose >>> Garden-hose? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the toilet removed and exposing the soil pipe I was thinking of making a reducer to fit over the 4 inch pipe down to a garden hose pipe size and then turn the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a DIYer, successfully fitted an external garden tap, supply sourced from downstairs loo, standard 13 mil copper pipework, in-line cut-off. WEATHER PROBLEM - its worked fine for years EXCEPT twice now I've had split pipe due to freezing (at -8C ) despite foam protection. My thinking -...
Replies
Views
I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so you can understand my problem. Can anyone tell me the best way to blank off that pipe. (That's the vertical brass pipe in the photos)
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a village house and discovered some mold on the wall behind the kitchen unit and following a closer inspection, I am concerned about the water inlet and its entry point. There is a hole in what I think is the original floor, with some loose rock etc around the water...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Folks, I want to connect a bath waste outlet to a hose, but I'm struggling to configure it. It's for a temporary rainwater collection system that's being installed on a remote farm. I need to get from the plughole to a connector that will fit a hose. But I keep drawing a blank, but I'm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock