Discuss hot water coming into cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear. you have my sympathies...

and yeah, hold inlet open. if cistern gets hot = your prob. if not = his prob.

Probably fairly easy to diagnose if you're in the bathroom, providing the customer isn't stood over you and not saying anything. I mean whats all that about.? I'm too polite to tell them to 'do one'

I had to tell a customer off recently though, I was there ages fiddling with a shower valve that another guy had not been able to put back together, she stood over over me with a right attitude. Talk about putting me off, she then had the cheek to say "if you couldn't fix it why didn't you say you could on the phone?" I lost my cool and told her I couldn't fix it while you were on my back. She went downstairs and 5 mins later I'd fixed it.

All I needed was some breathing room, unbelievable.

Whats this about a CWSC?

I thought it was a combi?

Must be a Friday night wind up..........you got me!! :seeya:

-Right, first thing we need to do is to make the system stable by letting off some of the pressure. A cup of tea's worth should do it. Would you mind?

the guy had asked us to remove the cwsc as it no longer was needed as we installed a mains fed electric shower.wish it was a wind up.this is totally stressing me out as the guy is going bush.

is it possible that the cwsc feeds the woman down stairs as she said she has no water in her bathroom now.since we renovated the guys bathroom.possibly another job to do.so i should hold syphon open to see if boiler fires up?

If I were you i'd run and hide

Bye the sounds of this saga you have cocked right up but the only saving grace you may have is if you have mixed all hot and colds up you can cross at boiler if not get ready to start ripping up tiles and sort it would you pay if it was done in your house don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot water coming into cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Tiffel 20-50 boiler will not fire up. Screen shows ambient temp approx 20 degrees with a symbol of a flame. Got the settings just for hot water.
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock