Currently reading:
hot water coming into cistern

Discuss hot water coming into cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrplumberman

i,ve just fitted a new toilet.when you flush the loo the boiler fires up.any ideas?
as the guy is going nuts.

i bet she's on a meter downstairs as well lol and you've gone and connected upstairs bog to her supply. while leaving her without a tank fed supply

thats jolly decent of you!

i take it that mr plumberman is an aspiration rather than an acomplishment.

also in the posts there is reference to a 'we' my god there is more than one that is this inept. is the ink dry on yer certificates yet?

well thanks to all who helped.the pipes were crossedand we didn,t have to lift even a single tile.we tee,d into the outside tap downstairs and cored a hole from inside to outside.brill guys thanks.go back on mon to lag the pipework.thanks again.

please tell me your remedy is a wind up, your old tradesman must be so chuffed he taught you so well

I knew it had to be a wind up! No one is that stupid!

You can just imagine a 15mm Speedfit tee coming off the outside tap and up the side of the house, unclipped and probably through the bathroom window and into the cistern.

Going back Monday to lag it... ah hah!

Last edited:
seen from one of his previous posts that he done a 6 week fast track course and it was a piece of cake, but the eastern europeans in the class were struggling ???? I replied to the other post which was pretty much similar to this one, what a weirdo....I see he's from ayrshire, says it all lol !!

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot water coming into cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back