Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss honeywell wireless programmer and Vaillant boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yacine

Hi, this is my first time on here!
I have previously wired a Honeywell CM927 wireless programmer to my Baxi duo boiler and it's brilliant.

I'm now having trouble trying to get another Honeywell CM927 wired up to a Vallaint duoTEC 824 boiler for a family member.
I wired the unit to the boiler but it doesn't control the boiler...but it does connect to the wireless room unit.
Any tips or advice please?
Thanks, Yacine.

Check your wiring again - follow each loop and connection in the circuit in turn, and look out for any potential variations in wire colour to the normal ones.

Thanks for your reply. I'm back there tomorrow so will check all wiring again. I thought they may be incompatible but after reading Honeywell details online this isn't so.

I phoned Vallaint and they advised that the ebus terminals are only compatible with Vallaint products. I was advised to take the loop wiring out of 2 terminals and wire the Honeywell to these. All working now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to honeywell wireless programmer and Vaillant boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock