Discuss honeywell wireless programmer and Vaillant boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yacine

Hi, this is my first time on here!
I have previously wired a Honeywell CM927 wireless programmer to my Baxi duo boiler and it's brilliant.

I'm now having trouble trying to get another Honeywell CM927 wired up to a Vallaint duoTEC 824 boiler for a family member.
I wired the unit to the boiler but it doesn't control the boiler...but it does connect to the wireless room unit.
Any tips or advice please?
Thanks, Yacine.

Check your wiring again - follow each loop and connection in the circuit in turn, and look out for any potential variations in wire colour to the normal ones.

Thanks for your reply. I'm back there tomorrow so will check all wiring again. I thought they may be incompatible but after reading Honeywell details online this isn't so.

I phoned Vallaint and they advised that the ebus terminals are only compatible with Vallaint products. I was advised to take the loop wiring out of 2 terminals and wire the Honeywell to these. All working now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to honeywell wireless programmer and Vaillant boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back