Discuss Hi all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trouty

Hi all,

I'm new here. This looks like a very helpful forum, which I'm sure I'll visit regularly

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello Trouty, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

hi trouty, welcome to forum - you a fisherman ??

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

hi trouty, welcome to forum - you a fisherman ??

Oh yes, I love fly fishing. Getting a bit softer as I'm getting older as I'm waiting for some warmer weather before venturing back out again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock