Discuss Help with NVQ level 2... Will work for free!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm 29 years old i live in Wandsworth currently studying level 1 plumbing at the College of North West London,To go on to level 2 in September i need to be working 1 day a week with a plumber do you have any positions available where I could work the 1 day with you for free of course I could start as soon as possible...I can send you a cv and references and a letter from my college

Thank you
Dean Savva*
Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with NVQ level 2... Will work for free!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back