Discuss Help with moving kitchen sink waste a few inches in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lills

Hi,

My plumbing knowledge is pretty basic and would like some advice regarding the kitchen sink waste and trap. I am replacing the sink. The new one will be about 4 inches to the right of where the current waste is located (indicated by the arrow on the pic below). Does anyone know what parts I will need to link the new sink waste to the existing trap? Many thanks
Sink.jpg

A couple of 1 1/2" 45s a short bit of pipe and some solvent weld cement.

get someone in, for the time it'll take you and the parts its worth the few quid to have it done quickly and efficiently, then you can crack on doing the other stuff

Thanks for the quick reply Mike, much appreciated. Is there any chance of a diagram of how this would connected, I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to plumbing?

I was wondering, would a 1.5 inch flexible waste pipe connector do the job?

FLEXCON4_LRG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with moving kitchen sink waste a few inches in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock