Discuss Help what's the black thing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0259.jpg

Been to look at a job but have never seen one of the black things, any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

defiantly a airjec ,and who ever fitted it like that wants stabbing with flux in the eye

dead easy bud there not expensive either. they do get clogged though so a new one is a must. stick a magnet on it you'll know what i mean;) IMG_0306[1].jpg

4 connections on it the 2 on the bottom should be your flow in /flow out.
top connection is open vent.
side one is tank cold feed in.

my opinion is there a bag a ****,and can do the same with 2 22m tees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help what's the black thing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I took my toothbrush out the holder and noticed that it's black on the handle, any idea what it is and why it would be like that...
Replies
Views
Back