Search the forum,

Discuss Help please fitted a new boiler get hot water one day and not the next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tjps

Hi I fitted a new boiler for someone the system was very dirty but didn't want a flush so put mag filer and cleaner in for couple of week then filled with inhibitor still getting lots of sludge in filter but he still don't want a flush. Any he keeps calling me out as he has hot water for a few days then nothing rads works well apart from ones with funked valves I changed 2port other day as was no good full of crap fine for few days now he says it's not working again

Last edited by a moderator:
When he calls the boiler manufacturer, you're the one they are going to blame.

+1 sorry but you shouldnt of installed it or leave the big mag filters on for a month or two with alot of cleaner in the system and do a mains flush in the end

If landlord or customer does not want system flushing I write it on benchmark for the boiler manufacturer to see if they are called out just shows you did what you could

anything customer declines i write on the comissioning benchmark then get the customer to under-sign it off!.

did you fill in the benchmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please fitted a new boiler get hot water one day and not the next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
I have flushed a CH system removed each Rad and removed any residue of black sludge filled the system up and treated with inhibitor. However after...
Replies
Views
Last year my boiler broke down prior to which a few radiators were stone cold. Paid large company who used their contracted installer to fit the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock