Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler Benchmark help please in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Last year my boiler broke down prior to which a few radiators were stone cold.

Paid large company who used their contracted installer to fit the boiler after which the radiators still haven’t worked.

On booking the annual service I noticed that the system wasn’t flushed and the hard water section was checked no (even though it's a hard water area).

Company are sending installer to rectify the problem though he is being a bit stroppy about it.

My q is - surely now the warranty is invalid as not fitted as per manufacturers instructions? Also if the problems are rectified, surely more damage to new boiler and system has occurred in one year and am wondering whether to take this further with the company? They seem unbothered and the installer is getting stroppy.

Thank you.

Aslong as the work gets rectified you will be fine your issue is the hard water need a combi mate or water softener fitting

This is what happens when the company subs / only pays there installers 3-400 to fit said boiler

Thanks. Surely some damage has already been done. I am also annoyed that the BM wasn’t filled out correctly. Not concerned about who pays who as not my problem!, job should’ve been done properly in the first place.

Reply to Boiler Benchmark help please in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock