Discuss Help please fitted a new boiler get hot water one day and not the next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tjps

Hi I fitted a new boiler for someone the system was very dirty but didn't want a flush so put mag filer and cleaner in for couple of week then filled with inhibitor still getting lots of sludge in filter but he still don't want a flush. Any he keeps calling me out as he has hot water for a few days then nothing rads works well apart from ones with funked valves I changed 2port other day as was no good full of crap fine for few days now he says it's not working again

Last edited by a moderator:
When he calls the boiler manufacturer, you're the one they are going to blame.

+1 sorry but you shouldnt of installed it or leave the big mag filters on for a month or two with alot of cleaner in the system and do a mains flush in the end

If landlord or customer does not want system flushing I write it on benchmark for the boiler manufacturer to see if they are called out just shows you did what you could

anything customer declines i write on the comissioning benchmark then get the customer to under-sign it off!.

did you fill in the benchmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please fitted a new boiler get hot water one day and not the next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back