Discuss Help needed to source parts for atlantic 882100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alpina1970

hi weve just picked up a job in edinburgh and we are currently looking to source a uk spare parts company that stocks or can access `atlantic`he hot water vessel (unvented) spares installed approx 2011
....looking for sensible answers please..

I just googleds atalantic unvented cyls and got their brochure up, with contact phone number in Uckfield, give them a bell and they can give you the nearest supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed to source parts for atlantic 882100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back