Discuss Help needed in finding a new Electric Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oaks

I was wondering if people could give me some advice.

My boiler's been breaking down regularly over the last 12 months which I guess means it's time for a new one.

I've only got electricity in my 2-bed flat so it has to be electric. I don't have central heating, so only really require hot water for showers, washing up and the occasional bath.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what type, make, power etc of boiler I should be looking at?

what abut a electric boiler try your local merchants sorry i cant think of the brand name of one,or theres electric showers and under sink heaters

what make/model do you have now,is it a boiler or cylinder with immersion heaters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed in finding a new Electric Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock