Discuss HELP , boiler trips house electricity when turned on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get ya spark or new one to check out your borad, feel you have got the wrong stuff and overloaded mate,

I don't know why you're still trying to help this guy. His attitude stinks. Arrogant and stupid. Not a good combination.

seems that he's getting his come uppance, cheap parts now failing, bet the sparks would charge more than 6 euros an hour to go back.

:bigcry:

:asshole:

You do come across like you don't respect or understand wot folks on hear r trying to say to you as folks on hear just don't want you doing things wrong and want you to do it right, so you learn that cheap aint right and paying some1 to come and do jobs you don't understand so y try and brake tradsman balls by driven there price down? It cost for good workers

If I wasn't likely to get an infraction, I'd say he was an ignorant fourletterwordbeginingwithT. A thoroughly bad apple.

Admit defeat and hire someone who actually has a clue.

Nice concise

I first read that as nice conscience and thought you must be joking.
Not if he is willing to drive a tradesmans rate down to 6€/hr (just over a fiver).
I hope the spark has more sense and more work the next time he is approached and tells the OP to fk off.

i prefer another word danny ! why are you coming on the forums ? your attitude stinks mate and youve done nothing but slag others and slag the advice ! if nothing was on today except the fridge and it tripped then your whole house is goosed it shouldnt trip turning up your room stat either ! so get your electrician on 6 euros an hour to do the job properly ! while hes there get him to fit you second hand ebay parts to your new boiler ! problem solved all is happy because the fix wont cost you much ! you cheapskate !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HELP , boiler trips house electricity when turned on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We've had a Grant Thornton oil boiler for about 5 years and suddenly it trips the electricity when it rains? The unit is in a wood shed and the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock