Search the forum,

Discuss HeatingGeek on youtube. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

good vid

I have 937 shift load pump replacement and how to fault find f81/f91 on them. Also some not so usual F75 stuff. Glad I haven't been banned.

top tip on the Worcester kabab hex

if the electrode plugs wont come off the prongs

undo the two big screws that hold the hex to the top where the plate slots into and they will pull out with the leads still attached

as sometimes they can be a /564

if you understand

what o ring kit do you have if any?

Reply to HeatingGeek on youtube. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have these air jets in the base of my bath and when I switch the pump on only one works, it started working and lots of grime came out so I suspect all are blocked Does anyone know of a way to clean these and remove them? I’ve tried myself to no avail. Also; interestingly when I...
Replies
Views
I had this exposed valve thermostatic shower system installed about 2 years ago. It has 2 shower heads - a round overhead mount and handheld attachment. There are 4 valves in total: one to select a shower head, one to control the water flow to the shower heads, one to control the water...
Replies
Views
So I've had a leak in this boiler for approximately 6 months. I hired an engineer to resolve and he suggested replacing a large black valve (I forget the name). After having the valve replaced, the leak appeared again around a week later. I tried to monitor so I could identify where the water...
Replies
Views
First post so greetings to all! We have a problem with our elderly Potterton boiler and its Grundfos pump as follows: Boiler started behaving erratically, switching on & off at short intervals Within days boiler stopped coming on at all Noticed that Grundfos pump was making an unusual sound as...
Replies
Views
I have a really bad situation. I've had a leak for about a month now that has caused a lot of damage to my living room. It's coming from under the bath. The plumber who came out yesterday had to literally remove half of my ceiling and support beams to find the leak. He found it only to tell me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock