Search the forum,

Discuss heating stays on when programme controller off?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pistolpete81

Hi all just after a little bit of advice.

just had a worcester bosch greenstar 15ri installed but since its been fitted the only way to turn the heating off is to turn the temp right down on the thermostat.
even when the programme controller is off it will still fire up.
Do you think the boiler as been wired up incorrectly or is it just a coincidences that it as developed fault straight away?
the old boiler was a potterton envoy 40g, programme controller is potterton ep2002 and the thermostat a prt100.
thanks in advance.

Do you trust your installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heating stays on when programme controller off?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've just noticed that with the CH programmer either selected off or timed off, the CH can still be controlled on/off at the room thermostat. HW is controlled by the same programmer and is operating normally. System is a pumped Y plan. I take it the programmer is fubar? Anything I can do to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock