Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss H2 Panel link up unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a brand new H2 panel that I've never used. Never got round to installing it to my log burner boiler. Cost me £600. I want to sell but do not know the best place to post it.
I'm willing to except £420. Any help would be great.

Hi, put your panel for sale in the For sale and Wanted section of forum, (near bottom of forum page.)

I will give you 50 quid quick before you get banned for life

Think he’s taking the P**s out of me from another post about the same thing. :p:p. But I may be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to H2 Panel link up unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Wondered if i could get some expert advice regarding a ground floor flat I have purchased and about to move into. The building is circa...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock