Search the forum,

Discuss grant vortex eco 15/21 2yrs old condensing oil boiler for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Grant vortex eco 15/21 2yrs old condensing oil boiler for sale, think they ar over the £1000 mark new, comes with vertical flue . like new! in north wales, could pallet if u sort out your own courier. inbox me an offer , would swap for some power tools or hand tools WHY
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to grant vortex eco 15/21 2yrs old condensing oil boiler for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Grant Vortex 50/90 condensing oil boiler where the air tube spigot over the fan is not connected to the existing flue, should this be closed off...
Replies
Views
J
I have a new Grant Vortex 15/26 oil boiler installed. It has a boiler thermostat with no numerical information, just a wedge graphic and covers...
Replies
Views
A bit of advice please. I have a Grant vortex eco 26 oil fired boiler with a riello RDB 2.2 burner on a gravity fed system. If it hasn't been used...
Replies
Views
Hi Forum, I am about to start the process of removing a wood pellet boiler and replacing it with a Grant Vortex Eco 15-21kW Utility condensing...
Replies
Views
hi I have a grant oil fired boiler that is approx 4 years old. Recently the burner has started locking out. If I press the reset button it will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock