Discuss Good van for sale soon. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
A guy I knows retiring, he's got a blue swb Toyota hiace. He'll be selling it in three months.
im sure it's an 09 with about 40k in it. He's had it serviced at my local garage, I know because I normally pick him up.
He keeps his stuff really nice, it's not mint, but not far off. I don't even know how much he wants yet, but it's a good van with loads of life left in it.
Anyone interested, of know anyone who would be? Id buy if myself, but I'm known for red vans.

Whats your area Leo, I always run Toyota Hiace. No hurry to replace existing, but happy to put in a bid when its on the market. Is he VAT reg.

Whats your area Leo, I always run Toyota Hiace. No hurry to replace existing, but happy to put in a bid when its on the market. Is he VAT reg.

There's no vat on it. I'm in Coventry, it's worth travelling for. I'd just rather it go to someone on here, they're a rock of a van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good van for sale soon. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Vaillant Ecotec 415 system boiler, about 11 years old. It has been serviced annually (most recently in Sept 2021) and we've had a couple...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a little advice and validation of current advice (from dad). So boiler has been loosing pressure with an error code of E119. The pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am hoping that I can pick your brains again. I have just installed an Ancona 1800mm high and 10 double columns wide radiator. This...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock