Discuss Good morning to everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rgriff

Hello to everyone, I am Rebecca, I am not a plumber, unfortunately I am experiencing a few plumbing problems, and would be grateful for any help or advice I may be able to receive on this forum, thank you.
Have a lovely weekend

Hi Rebecca

Welcome to the forums ,hope you find helpful and enjoy
:):)

Good evening, Rebecca! :) There are more nice women at this forum now! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good morning to everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back