Discuss Glow Worm Betacom 24c Boiler no heating but hot water. Flashing light on 70 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carl Lipscombe

Hi there, I have a Glow Worm betacom 24c boiler and the heating has stopped in the last few days.

There is a red light flashing on the 70 mark, the symbol is a horizontal line with an up arrow going through it. Is there anything I can do myself to fix this?

Thanks for any help I've spent ages trying to google it or trying to get a manual for it but haven't found any help.

Carl.

That's an ignition fault.You'll need a Gas safe Registered engineer to come out and look at your boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm Betacom 24c Boiler no heating but hot water. Flashing light on 70 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
The flue for a glow worm micron 30ff is apparently obsolete but there must be other flues that would fit it surely, it's just a standard 100mm...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
C
I have a old glowworn hideaway boiler which has been working perfectly until a few days ago, had a engineer come out and change the thermocouple...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock