Discuss Gas Cert Work vs Installations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi wondered if I could ask a question about preferences as a registered plumber?

In the process of developing a product for registered plumbers which in a nutshell collates requests for gas safety certificates from our network of customers and estate agents and offers them registered plumbers who are part of our network.

We can provide 5 - 10 certs per plumber per day based on the volume we have and for this volume we normally pay between £30 - £40 per certificate so roughly averages out about £200 - £300 a day plus any work you get out of condemed boilers etc..

I'm a little concerned about reliability of people turning up at time arranged with the client so I just wanted to find out whether there is a preference for certs over installations? And whether this level of work is too much for a single person in a day?

Appreciate any help

I think that's what they are charging the customers Shaun, just paying the plumbers 30-40; just another one of those companies I suspect..

Your going to get bad service as they would need to do 10 a day no no time for travelling so your not going to guarantee times etc

Hi

In the process of developing a product for registered plumbers which in a nutshell collates requests for gas safety certificates from our network of customers and estate agents and offers them registered plumbers who are part of our network.

Appreciate any help
Load of smoke n mirrors going on here I reckon.
Why you asking about developing this product if you have a network of guys and the customer base already in place.

I customer base is for certification on the electrical, EPC, Legionella Risk assessment and Inspections side of things. I think there is more to it than just sitting in an office trying to make a load of money as you put it. These are customers we've spent many thousands of pounds to acquire and maintain a business relationship with let along thousands spent on software to facilitate our current business relationship.

Reply to Gas Cert Work vs Installations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock