Search the forum,

Discuss funky basin??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
2013-10-09 12.53.51.jpg2013-10-09 13.15.50.jpg2013-10-09 13.15.50.jpg2013-10-09 13.39.23.jpg2013-10-09 14.16.06.jpg

What a mission it was to take out. The frame was massive. I quite like how it looked but it was not practical at all. On the top where you see the 3 white pads, it had a black piece of glass about 5mm smaller diameter than the top.

Now, what about these pipes below? What are they, and what do i need to convert them to copper?

2013-10-09 13.39.29.jpg

Is it in a bar? Look like lines or carbonated drinks lines of old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to funky basin??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock