Discuss frozen pipes anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

are many of you busy with frozen pipes, condensates, breakdowns etc?

seem to think i have become invisible lately
hardly anything??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!:shades_smile:

I've had no frozen condense pipe calls this year. Must've had 20 calls last year for that alone!

NOT A FROZEN PIPE and no baxi duotecs or potterton golds breaking down

Only one frozen condensate so far, think most folk have had them sorted now. Not really thawed here yet though so burst pipe season has yet to come :)

phones been red hot having to stop as soon as they ring now , if it aint booked in we cant do it

I'm not getting many breakdowns in at all, luckily I have a fair bit of other work already booked in so I am keeping busy.

No frozen pipes or condensates here either.

its not just me then not getting many breakdowns due to the weather, weird!!

its not just me then not getting many breakdowns due to the weather, weird!!

I dont think its to weird as the common frozen condensate is common knowledge now amongst most peeps ,as for burst pipes that is push fit repair mans job these days .

When I fit a boiler I always advise of the possibility of frozen condensate pipes and tell the customer how to deal with the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to frozen pipes anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
D
Saniflow toilet pumps ok but doesn’t empty, l think external pipe may have frozen, has anyone else had this problem?
Replies
Views
Dennis Birmingham B45
D
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Back