Search the forum,

Discuss Saniflow pump running continuously in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Dennis Birmingham B45

Saniflow toilet pumps ok but doesn’t empty, l think external pipe may have frozen, has anyone else had this problem?

Reply to Saniflow pump running continuously in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a sewage pump in a small septic tank that pumps to a shared Klargester about 50 meters away. Our pump broke after a power surge and has been a chaotic experience to get it replaced. So, I'm thinking about a backup plan for when/if the new pump breaks. The tank is so small it fills up...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am at the design stage of having a En-Suite built and have an issue that I cannot seem to resolve. For long and complex reasons I have to have a macerator and that needs to sit behind a close coupled toilet. this will take the waste from a sink, shower and toilet. Saniflow say I need...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
My son has just had a new boiler fitted and hes noticed that the pump runs 24x7 even when both the heating and hot water are set to off. He’s also found that when the hot water is set to off on the programe timer, the boiler is still heating up water. I wonder if this is because the engineer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock