Search the forum,

Discuss frozen pipes anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

are many of you busy with frozen pipes, condensates, breakdowns etc?

seem to think i have become invisible lately
hardly anything??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!:shades_smile:

I've had no frozen condense pipe calls this year. Must've had 20 calls last year for that alone!

NOT A FROZEN PIPE and no baxi duotecs or potterton golds breaking down

Only one frozen condensate so far, think most folk have had them sorted now. Not really thawed here yet though so burst pipe season has yet to come :)

phones been red hot having to stop as soon as they ring now , if it aint booked in we cant do it

I'm not getting many breakdowns in at all, luckily I have a fair bit of other work already booked in so I am keeping busy.

No frozen pipes or condensates here either.

its not just me then not getting many breakdowns due to the weather, weird!!

its not just me then not getting many breakdowns due to the weather, weird!!

I dont think its to weird as the common frozen condensate is common knowledge now amongst most peeps ,as for burst pipes that is push fit repair mans job these days .

When I fit a boiler I always advise of the possibility of frozen condensate pipes and tell the customer how to deal with the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to frozen pipes anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
D
Saniflow toilet pumps ok but doesn’t empty, l think external pipe may have frozen, has anyone else had this problem?
Replies
Views
Dennis Birmingham B45
D
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock