Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Fluke 114 Multimeter for boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a fluke 117 with the magnetic strap and the decent leads with the adjustable tips

Ermintrude, i it take you're not a fan of Anton analysers? apart from checking the flue gases, i found carrying a let-by and tightness test on my evo3 to a be a pain in the butt....uselss feature in my opinion...nothings beats a regular uguage....(sorry, going off topic there)

the price difference between the 114 and 117 doesn't seem to be so far apart...the 117 does have more features but i'm just wondering are they features that i'll need?

Regarding the PCB checking flame presence, does the board just want to see a voltage dropout on the ionisation circuit.....so you'd select mV or ÎĽV and look for the on off switching ( assuming the current flows ) ??

Regarding the PCB checking flame presence, does the board just want to see a voltage dropout on the ionisation circuit.....so you'd select mV or ÎĽV and look for the on off switching ( assuming the current flows ) ??

Prob a question best to ask in the gas safe only forum. Join up.

got one of these for sale if anyone intrested or will swap for a new fluke rms multimeter more suited to sparky as its a mega tester . brand new never used had years ago but been in back of loft due to career change at the time got out of box to look and put back.

Attachments

• fluke_1520_portable_megger.jpg
    fluke_1520_portable_megger.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 189
new and calibrated then but obviously run out now . film on screen still .

Attachments

• meter4.jpg
    meter4.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 41
  • meter2.jpg
    meter2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 39
  • meter1.jpg
    meter1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 40
  • meter.jpg
    meter.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 45
on ebay for varying prices from ÂŁ100 to ÂŁ200 plus about ÂŁ120 is fair but would prefer collection knowing my luck lately royal mail would loose it :)

Where are u? South of Aberdeen is too far south for me. Use a courier with insurance . Interested!

I've just ordered one off eBay. I just read a load of reviews on it and it seems legit, apparently build quality aint to good and there is no back light but for 18 quid with free delivery it was worth a punt :)

I've just ordered one off eBay. I just read a load of reviews on it and it seems legit, apparently build quality aint to good and there is no back light but for 18 quid with free delivery it was worth a punt :)

You won't regret it! The build quality is fine, I'm not one for looking after stuff hence why I won't spend a lot of money and mines fine!

It came today mate, can't fault it for 18 bux :) it even has a thermometer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fluke 114 Multimeter for boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock