Discuss Flue Gas Analyser's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jrab1970

Hi Guys

I know its your own personel opinion but can anyone give us some advice on FGA. To much choice just want to know what you all think?

Cheers

hi mate, if you use the search function you will find tonns of post's about who preferes what.

most makes are good quality, if you can borrow/try a few out it may help you decide, ask your mates in the trade if possible.

i have the kane 455, very good. ive used/owned a kane 250 which is good and 2 testos which were also good and very easy to use.

they basicly all do the same things the more functions the more exspensive after that its a case of whose doing the best deal when you need it

on youtube you can find how to use different models, than you will have an idea if it is easy to use and than it is just matter of the price of it!

I have a telegan but that is probably more to do with the fact i've always had them and could probably work it In my sleep.

It's worth trying to get your hands on both and see which one clicks.

v2 for me although i have used a kane and they seem pritty good aswell, good for people with poor eye sight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue Gas Analyser's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock