Discuss Flexible Pan Connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aqua Mechanica

Old low lever toilet was removed, concrete floor broke out to reveal 4" clay pipe.

Pipe cut down, flexible pan connector inserted and bent to suit new Grohe Rapis SL frame for Wall Hung Pan.

Floor backfilled with ballast and cement but area around clay pipe and new flexible pan connector left open and pea shinlge packed around it ready for a 2" screed.

Anything wrong with that?

will be okay until the main drain blocks (if ever) depends on how you joined the pipes together, i'd of probably done the same in my own house, but not really the proper way to do things.

It was what I was told to do by a more experienced plumber, literally the shingle ends an inch above the clay pipe so only very slighty touching the pan connector. It's not fixed and it won't crush the flexible pipe but should it be rigid pipe under the shingle? All will be boxed in behind the frame so no need to screed on top either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flexible Pan Connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
Installing a new toilet in a small cloakroom. The previous toilet was connected to the waste through a 5" plastic fitting that is attached...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as...
Replies
Views
Hi, just installing a wall hung toilet on a grohe duofix frame + hardie + metro tiles. All fine so far, just pushed the pan on rods and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock