Search the forum,

Discuss EPH V222D 2 port valve vertical installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nowucit

Evening guys hope your well ... Does anyone know if there is an issue installing the above on vertical pipework? Instructions only mention horizontal installation which has thrown me a bit, would not have thought there would be an issue but thought I'd check with you guys.

cheers

Evening guys hope your well ... Does anyone know if there is an issue installing the above on vertical pipework? Instructions only mention horizontal installation which has thrown me a bit, would not have thought there would be an issue but thought I'd check with you guys.

cheers

As long as motor won't get wet if shaft weeps go for it. Bit like a pump... Don't want electrical box under pump .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EPH V222D 2 port valve vertical installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was working fine for a coupe of months however now the valve has started misbehaving which is resulting in having to turn the temperature valve round further...
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the return on the combi (ideal 35) runs directly behind the boiler then up through the ceiling so I have no clearance to even attempt to snake it out to fit a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs covering at leave twice the floor area As per diagram has free flow Up or Down, no way to balance. Works pretty well but last few Rads (in kitchen) are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock