Search the forum,

Discuss End feed fittings for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MGP

Hi guys, I've started a new council contract and they don't allow the use of end feed for some reason so I've got 118 mixed 15mm fittings for sale there on ebay, item number 300675167394, if anyone's interested and wants to make me me an offer then please PM me, cheers

Havnt got a clue lol, the last council were fine with them, but you know what there like! Personally a prefer Yorkshire anyway and I'm not supplying ;)

maybe they don't like drips of solder on the floor. not saying you're messy with your soldering though.

We're using Yorkshire fittings now! Doesn't bother me as I prefer them and they are supplying the gear! Seeing as though I'm gonna end up with a van load of em I may as well get rid of the last of the end feed!

Hahaha, wish I'd never started this!
Free fittings for all posted in the for sale section! What a wally lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to End feed fittings for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably because of the set-up) but last year got so feeble that a guy suggested fitting a pump alongside the cylinder. This can work fine but then all of a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I purchased a freestanding bath and when I came to cut the holes for the taps I realised the hole for the overflow is misaligned with the drainage (see photo). There's some room within the overflow hole that allows me to straighten the chrome fitting in line with the drainage, but not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock