Discuss Electric Showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumbersMate

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening Gentlemen

Have got 3 electric showers to quote for next week all to go in from scratch so no existing cables etc. what's the crack with electric supply am I right in thinking you have to run an independent feed from consumer unit with its own RCD? Thanks

oh and, get in there England :)

Yeah need a new cable from unit if there isn't one there may as well put 10mm in isolator before shower

As above but don't forget about earthing as well, and if all going in the same place you need to think about your total loading

but don't forget you can't install / connect the cable up to the consumer unit unless your 17th ed or part p

Thanks chaps. Yeh I'll be getting spark in for it just wanted to check I weren't making it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electric Showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock