Search the forum,

Discuss Ebay advert for a Ford Focus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb, That takes tallent,

I really like the battle cat or am I showing my age.

yes its old and most have seen it but as stated its a talent to make up that sort of engaging read. After all the car not worth a light but almost makes you want to go and look at it

PS what colour it is

has he not sold that polo mint focus yet????? yes its a old one but still amusing

I actually like mint green but hate ford motors of the past 10 years purley because they are rubbish.
I actually said that without swearing (puddle)

my dad had a maestro a few years back in a similar colour only they called that metallic green looked good until the rust got a grip,mind it did have 400,000 odd miles on the clock when he sold it

Nowt wrong with the maestro if you bought it new, but if was second hand it would be like an ideal isar

absolutely scrap

Hate Fords with a vengeance. That is except my LWB Transit which is indestructible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ebay advert for a Ford Focus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock