Discuss Easy install stats? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all.

I've got a Worcester 28i junior with a mechanical clock and room stat.

Wiring wise, what would be an easy swap over to a more modern programmer/stat?

I'm not to used to wiring up.
Any advice appreciated.

Comfort II

£200 for that, blimey. Any decent ones at a reasonable to use on my phone? Or are the a complicated install?

£200 for that, blimey. Any decent ones at a reasonable to use on my phone? Or are the a complicated install?

Have a look at nest, tado, hive

Never really got my head round all the open therm and weather comp stuff so I'm unsure as to what is compatible with the 28 junior.

Never really got my head round all the open therm and weather comp stuff so I'm unsure as to what is compatible with the 28 junior.

Tbh it should but I've never fitted anything but the comfort II so can't answer that best to ask Worcester tbh unless one of the guys have fitted one

The Sally's WB unit might fit in the front.
Cheap and cheerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Easy install stats? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've recently replaced an immersion heater for a direct cylinder, for 2.75-3kW. The new one seemed to be working a week before I got a callback. I...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock