Search the forum,

Discuss Easy install stats? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all.

I've got a Worcester 28i junior with a mechanical clock and room stat.

Wiring wise, what would be an easy swap over to a more modern programmer/stat?

I'm not to used to wiring up.
Any advice appreciated.

Comfort II

ÂŁ200 for that, blimey. Any decent ones at a reasonable to use on my phone? Or are the a complicated install?

ÂŁ200 for that, blimey. Any decent ones at a reasonable to use on my phone? Or are the a complicated install?

Have a look at nest, tado, hive

Never really got my head round all the open therm and weather comp stuff so I'm unsure as to what is compatible with the 28 junior.

Never really got my head round all the open therm and weather comp stuff so I'm unsure as to what is compatible with the 28 junior.

Tbh it should but I've never fitted anything but the comfort II so can't answer that best to ask Worcester tbh unless one of the guys have fitted one

The Sally's WB unit might fit in the front.
Cheap and cheerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Easy install stats? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock