Discuss Dust sheets vs Plastic floor coverings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,
I'll bear that in mind, that's the only problem though with out actually buying and trying you can never Tell the quality

I tend to use plastic for stairs and halls and main walkways and use a standard dust sheet where I'm working. Proper dust sheets have the added advantage of not melting if you get a drip of solder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dust sheets vs Plastic floor coverings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock