Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Dodgy install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richie_77

I've just taken a job on where the last plumber walked off after a disagreement all that's left is the boiler needs commissioning but the flue is 1200 below a openable door.
Mum just worried that it would be possible for fumes to enter the flat above.

Is it within manufacturers instructions and can a plume management kit be fitted? Why has the plumber left site, that's what I'd be asking.

image.jpg

Sorry double post and on its side no less I'm so Tec savy! Thought it was a nice touch taking through the air which is sealed the otherside in fairness

My worry is if the wind is blowing at the back of the flats is naturally going up against there window.
Isn't there something about plumes causing a nuisance?

plume kit would move it closer to the door, is the boiler the correct distance of the floor?think your worrying about nothing

Haven't thought about the steve it's an ideal logic plus 30kw. I'd say 300mm off the floor though I haven't measured

The plume would be very diluted by the time it gets anywhere near the door if at all. Its with in regs other than a guard as mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dodgy install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Im looking to install a saniflo or similar, with the outlet rising up through a flat roof and into a soil stack above. The problem is, this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock