Discuss Decent Pipe Bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bend it now make Nerrad benders.
can grab them from pts.

however i haven't tried them or know anyone who's given them a bash yet.

i had hilmor glm but searched ebay for two years and found a still boxed set of records early cranked arm benders. haven't rippled or kinked abit of pipe in a year now with them.

INCORRECT!

I bought a set of benditnow hand benders a few weeks ago and they're cracking.

mmmmmmm available from an independant suppliers near me Ray?

No, 'fraid not TT. We don't stock them, but I remember others raving about them, so that was a genuinely altruistic post. My one for the year. Maybe decade. Ok, century then. :)

We are rotten beggar stockists. :)

Buy direct, they're on offer for ÂŁ49.99 including delivery. I ordered mine Sunday and bizarrely, they arrived on Monday :s

Well impressed!

I've ordered the bend it now ones as there seems to be a few good reviews on here. Where can you buy copper pipe made in the UK nowadays?

Buy direct, they're on offer for ÂŁ49.99 including delivery. I ordered mine Sunday and bizarrely, they arrived on Monday :s

Well impressed!

Mate they as good or better than hillmor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Decent Pipe Bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
After drywall removed: And after removing skirting, insulation, and dabs (Architrave cutter, chisels): Just wanted to post of few points on my...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent mini pipe bender for mostly 10mm pipe. I have a nasty cheap one that just mangles the pipe as much...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. What is the best brand of copper pipe for bending. Size 22mm? Screwfix and city plumbing are Wednesbury but found quite a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock