Search the forum,

Discuss Mini pipe bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennythedip

Gas Engineer
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent mini pipe bender for mostly 10mm pipe. I have a nasty cheap one that just mangles the pipe as much as bends it! I would rather spend a bit and get a decent one as I've started doing a lot of hob installs recently. Thanks for any help.

Look for the Rothenberger ratchet one on eBay. You can get them brand new, but they are expensive.
They do last though, had mine for at least 18 years.
ROTHENBERGER MINI PIPE BENDER - 6 , 8 AND 10 MM TUBE BENDER NOT RIDGID REMS
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mini pipe bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat up but they are all connected via what I assume is Hep2O nothing is labled on the pipes that route behind the rad just on the flap behind the rad...
Replies
Views
Hi Some people (not plumbers) have advised me that it's not such a good idea to a) Have 4 x 90deg bends in a sewer pipe and b) Encase these pipes in the concrete walls of the new pool. You can see the problem in this video: and the re-routed pipes here that will be encased in the concrete...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet pipe, and have just replaced the right angled soil pipe connecter (110 at toilet end to a 97-107 connector end to existing soil pipe). It's secured...
Replies
Views
Yes I know is a bit basic the header but have been milling this over for ages. Needs doing now as autumn approaching. I need to take a feed off a radiator in one room to feed another in an adjacent room. Problem is the doorway which I will have to cross. It is possible to cross under the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock