Discuss Damaged Water Pipe - What was the cause? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I'm currently in an argument about the cause of a damaged pipe which has caused further damage to the building. I would really appreciate as many opinions as possible to how people think the damage to the pipe in the picture was likely to have occurred . To reduce bias, I'm not going to say what I think, but I am going to say I think it's fairly obvious.

Thanks!!

Damaged Water Pipe.jpg

Well it’s definitely not corroded. Looks like it’s been drilled or hammered through. Could’ve been an honest mistake and picked up out of the van instead of a new one, my van can get quite untidy when really busy. Just there’s no way it could’ve been drilled/ hammered whilst hovering in air behind a pedestal

Hi

I'm currently in an argument about the cause of a damaged pipe which has caused further damage to the building. I would really appreciate as many opinions as possible to how people think the damage to the pipe in the picture was likely to have occurred . To reduce bias, I'm not going to say what I think, but I am going to say I think it's fairly obvious.

Thanks!!

View attachment 34746
So what do you think?:p:D

Reply to Damaged Water Pipe - What was the cause? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock