Discuss Cowboy customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take off my shoes/boots in my own home, so it makes sense that don't go tromping about someone elses home with them on. If I need to keep them on I put sheets down, it only takes 5 mins to get sorted and if someone complained to me that they can't remove their boots or put covers down, I'd happily tell them to push off until they get some manners or common sense.

I take off my shoes/boots in my own home, so it makes sense that don't go tromping about someone elses home with them on. If I need to keep them on I put sheets down, it only takes 5 mins to get sorted and if someone complained to me that they can't remove their boots or put covers down, I'd happily tell them to push off until they get some manners or common sense.

my thoughts exactly!

I agree with Hc we always take our boots off unless its an empty house renovation type job.

Clean socks each day - not a problem and our customers are pleased with the way we operate.

Update - it was my post that started this - the errant customer sent us a xmas card and apologised he was under stress !

centralheatking

Yeah, If I'm just going to dash in and do a quick fix, I use the blue shoe covers. Like I said, you can buy about 100 pairs for a fiver at Screwfix. If I'm going to be in the house for a while, I'll get the dust sheets out. I use some with plastic in the middle, so they're water proof.

Its funny how things work out - he has asked us back now ! So i think its a bit on top for inconvenience and a materials deposit. The extra will go to Barney who had to take all the poo last week - its now a long thread so start at the top and read - esp if you want to do this game self employed.

centralheatking

well i think i'll start the blue shoes and dust sheets anyhow since im going solo so need to make good impressions :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cowboy customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock